Registration for the GRIBOI conference is done via the registration for the Bioceramics33 congress.
To do so, select the option for the GRIBOI conference only or the combined ticket GRIBOI and Bioceramics 33 congress on the “Programme booking” site during the registration process.
Attendance in the workshop cannot be combined with OCP workshop booking.
by 03 Sept 2023
by 10 October 2023
from 11 October 2023
Invited Keynote / Plenary Speakers
free of charge
K.I.T. Group GmbH Dresden collects the participation fees including 7,7% Swiss VAT in the name and on account of the Conference Host & Organizer RMS Foundation, registered in Switzerland under VAT No. CHE-108.203.435.
- Please kindly note that everyone who wants to attend the GRIBOI conferencee needs to register.
- Registration for GRIBOI Conference is solely possible via the online registration form starting end of May.
- *All full-time students (BSc, MSc, and PhD students) are entitled to register at the student rate when uploading a full proof of matriculation (i.e. a scanned copy of the student ID card or a letter from their institution confirming full time under- or postgraduate student status) during the online registration. Please kindly note that students still have to be enrolled at the time of the congress. The collected information will be used to verify the congress registration requirements and will be deleted afterwards.
- Press representatives may participate for free at the congress, after approval of the organiszers, including access to all sessions, the exhibition and poster area. To apply for a free press participation please send an email to email@example.com and provide a press identification card.
- Attendance to all scientific sessions of GRIBOI conference
- Access to the exhibition and poster area
- Coffee Breaks and Lunches