GRIBOI Call for Abstracts
Abstract submission deadline
18 June 2023
- Extended Abstract submission deadline was
14 July 2023
- Registration deadline for accepted papers
03 September 2023
- Early registration deadline
03 September 2023
Abstract Submission is now closed.
Acceptance letters will be send in August 2023. Payment deadline for authors with a accepted paper is September 03, 2023.
If we will not receive the payment until the early fee deadline, the abstract will be deleted from the program. Only abstracts from authors who have registered and paid the registration fee in full will be published.
Publication of abstracts
The congress abstracts will be available in the abstract book (PDF document) as well the online program.
Topics for Abstract Submission
- MINIMALLY-INVASIVE APPROACHES
- INJECTABLE BIOMATERIALS
- VERTEBRAL AUGMENTATION
- ADJACENT FRACTURES
- TUMOR ABLATION
- DISC BIOLOGY AND REPAIR
- MICRO INSTABILITY AND VERTEBROGENIC PAIN
How to submit an abstract
Rules and Guidlines for Abstract Submission
General rules for abstract submission:
- Only two abstract per registered delegate can be submitted.
Plenary and keynote speakers are entitled to submit 1 additional abstract in addition to their invited speaker abstract.
Invited Workshop speakers are entitled to submit 2 additional abstracts.
- Abstracts can be submitted for poster presentation or for oral presentation (not applicable for late breaking abstracts). The final decision whether an abstract is accepted as a poster or as a oral presentation, or even rejected, lies with the reviewer and the Bioceramics 33 Scientific Committee.
- Only regular submitted abstracts from registered delegates who paid the registration fees in full will be published in the abstract book.
- Every abstract has to be assigned to 1 topic and 2 alternative topics of the conference.
- All papers will be evaluated with regard to their suitability for the conference, originality, and technical soundness.
The Programm Committee reserves the right to reorient oral-presentation papers to poster presentation and vice versa, to obtain the most suitable presentation format.
- The prerequisite for submitting an abstract is that it represents original work, not previously published and not being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English language only.
- The abstract should be no longer than 5000 characters (incl. space characters).
- You can upload up to 2 figures/images to your abstract.
- The abstract should state the purpose, methods and results of the study.
- Please ensure complete listing and correct order of all (co-)authors, correct formatting and grammar. Accepted abstracts will be published as they have been submitted.
- All submitted abstracts can be edited until the submission deadline (18 June 2023). To view or edit your abstract please use this link and log in to your abstract submission account.
- Please indicate three keyword when submitting your abstract (free choice of keywords).
Registration rule for all accepted papers
Please note that no more than one oral plus one poster contributions, overall, can be presented by the same Presenting Author.