How to submit an abstract
Abstract submission is linked to registration. Therefore, the submission of an abstract is only possible if the participant has registered for the congress in advance.
You may wait with the payment of your registration fees until you are informed about the acceptance of your abstract(s) which is currently planned for mid-July 2023. Therefore, please choose bank transfer as payment method within the registration process; you will nevertheless receive a paylink for your credit card payment after the acceptance letter.
If you indicate during registration that you would like to submit an abstract, we will automatically create an account for you on our abstract submission platform. You will receive the access data with the automatic registration confirmation directly after completing the online registration.
Topics for Abstract Submission
- MINIMALLY-INVASIVE APPROACHES
- INJECTABLE BIOMATERIALS
- VERTEBRAL AUGMENTATION
- ADJACENT FRACTURES
- TUMOR ABLATION
- DISC BIOLOGY AND REPAIR
- MICRO INSTABILITY AND VERTEBROGENIC PAIN
Rules and Guidlines for Abstract Submission
General rules for abstract submission:
- Only two abstract per registered delegate can be submitted.
Plenary and keynote speakers are entitled to submit 1 additional abstract in addition to their invited speaker abstract.
Invited Workshop speakers are entitled to submit 2 additional abstracts.
- Abstracts can be submitted for poster presentation or for oral presentation (not applicable for late breaking abstracts). The final decision whether an abstract is accepted as a poster or as a oral presentation, or even rejected, lies with the reviewer and the Bioceramics 33 Scientific Committee.
- Only regular submitted abstracts from registered delegates who paid the registration fees in full will be published in the abstract book.
- Every abstract has to be assigned to 1 topic and 2 alternative topics of the conference.
- All papers will be evaluated with regard to their suitability for the conference, originality, and technical soundness.
The Programm Committee reserves the right to reorient oral-presentation papers to poster presentation and vice versa, to obtain the most suitable presentation format.
- The prerequisite for submitting an abstract is that it represents original work, not previously published and not being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English language only.
- The abstract should be no longer than 5000 characters (incl. space characters).
- You can upload up to 2 figures/images to your abstract.
- The abstract should state the purpose, methods and results of the study.
- Please ensure complete listing and correct order of all (co-)authors, correct formatting and grammar. Accepted abstracts will be published as they have been submitted.
- All submitted abstracts can be edited until the submission deadline (18 June 2023). To view or edit your abstract please use this link and log in to your abstract submission account.
- Please indicate three keyword when submitting your abstract (free choice of keywords).
Registration rule for all accepted papers
Please note that no more than one oral plus one poster contributions, overall, can be presented by the same Presenting Author.